Date of birth:
29 - 07 - 1984
Place of birth:
Ptolemaida - Kozani, Greece
Department of Physics
University of Thessaloniki
GR-54124 Thessaloniki, Greece
+30 - 2310 - 998119
pgiazi "at" auth "dot" gr
|Date of birth:||29 - 07 - 1984|
|Place of birth:||Ptolemaida - Kozani, Greece|
|Current address:||Department of Physics University of Thessaloniki GR-54124 Thessaloniki, Greece|
|Telephone:||+30 - 2310 - 998119|
|e-mail:||pgiazi "at" auth "dot" gr|
|2003 - 2008||Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Physics Department Undergraduate Student in the Department of Physics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Graduated with Grade: 7.19/10.|
|2008 - 2010||Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Physics Department Student at the Graduate Studies Program on Nanotechnologies & Nanosciences.Graduated with Grade: 8.56/10.|
|2012 - Now||Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Physics Department PhD Candidate. Subject: "Statistical Mechanics on Complex systems and Networks"|
- Proficient user of Greek language (mother tongue)
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Basic knowledge of Dutch
- Basic knowledge of Italian
- Experience in the usage of the Unix/Linux and MS Windows /NT/2000/XP/vista/7/8 operating systems.
- Use of most general commercial packages (word processing, spreadsheets, mathematics).
- Extended programming experience in C++, C# and Mathematica.
PublicationsPublications in Journals
- (2). - 2014 - Charge separation in organic photovoltaic cells : P. Giazitzidis, P. Argyrakis, J. Bisquert, V. S. Vikhrenko : ORGANIC ELECTRONICS
- (1). - 2013 - Generalized Achlioptas process for the delay of criticality in the percolation process : P. Giazitzidis and P. Argyrakis : PHYSICAL REVIEW E
- (1) 7th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies : P. Giazitzidis, N. Mpastas, K. Kosmidis and P. Argyrakis, July 2010. Ouranoupolis-Chalkidiki, Greece
"Explosive Percolation as a Tool of Examining Discontinuous Phenomena in Nanotechnology"
- (2) 3rd European PhD School on Mathematical modelling of Complex Systems : P. Giazitzidis and P. Argyrakis, July 2013. Heraklion, Greece
"Going towards a 1st order percolation transition"
- (3) International CONFERENCE on ADVANCED OPTOELECTRONICS and LASERS : P. Giazitzidis, P. Argyrakis, J. Bisquert, V. S. Vikhrenko, September 2013 Sudak, Crimea, Ukraine
"Simulation of charge separation in organic photovoltaic cells"
|A.U.Th., Physics Department Teaching assistant in the laboratory's courses .|